Friday, February 18, 2011

Abducted by a Real Simple Book Club

Okay this is just going to be a quick post that probably wont interest some of you but I was excited to read it.

I recently started following a blog by THE AVID READER'S MUSINGS

and today she posted about the REAL SIMPLE BOOK CLUB which is an online book club. One of the things she mentioned she really liked about the online book club was that sometimes they feature an author and are then able to have that author answer a few of there readers questions. Apparently one of the ones they did recently was for One Day by David Nicholls. One Day was literally my favorite book that I read last year (and on my list of favorite books ever) and I already have it on my schedule to re-read this summer. So I was excited to read the questions that David Nicholls answered, especially the last question, it is a spoiler so beware if you haven't read One Day yet but I thought his perspective was very interesting.

For those of you who haven't read the post that Midnight Book Girl and I did for One Day you can read that HERE and if you already read the post but haven't read the book.............. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR IT IS AWESOME!!!

But if you have read the post and read the book and want to read what David Nicholls had to say about it you can click HERE

1 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Thanks for the link, Bittner! The interview should be available in any future printings of One Day, because that last question and answer cleared so much up for me!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs