Saturday, April 9, 2011

Abducted by Kate's sentence challenge

Kate at MIDNIGHT BOOK GIRL is hosting the Sentence Challenge this year!

GO KATE!

Here is the one I came up with...


It reads "All my road before me, relentless long walk to freedom"

Really, you could mix those three up and still kind of get a sentence out of it.

The authors, in order of how the books are in the picture, are C.S. Lewis, Dean Koontz, and Nelson Mandela.

I tried to also add the book Into The Wild but I just didn't feel like it was working.

3 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Good job, Bittner!

Just left this cheer for Holly, so I'll give it to you too:

I like the books that thrill
the books that smile
the books that confuse
the books that take awhile
But mostly I love the books I devour
During Readathon's 24 hours!

shaunesay said...

You’re doing great! Keep it up! So glad you could join us today and hope you’re having fun!

Cover to Cover
And Coast to Coast
Across the Oceans
We’ve been brought together
By what we love the most!
Let’s hear it for the readers!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

How's the reading going, Bittner? I was sleepy earlier, and will probably be again, but for now I'm fine! Listening to an sudio book at the moment.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs