Saturday, April 9, 2011

Abducted by Readathon Hour 11

I am very proud of the cheer I came up with this morning! I'm going to post it in this post on my blog, so that I can then go on twitter and use this post as a link for some cheering!


*now the cheer is to the tune of the How Funky Is Your Chicken cheer featured in the movie version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer!



How funky is Oscar Wilde

How funky is Oscar Wilde

How Loose is C.S. Lewis

Lewis is totally loose

So come on all you Poe fans

So Come on all you Poe fans

And shake out your Proust

And shake out your Proust!!!

GOOOOOOOOO READERS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved your cheer! Big thank you for using all your considerable cheering ability and powers of persuasion to scoot people over to my blog. You're always thinking of others. It's a good thing you on the side of light, Miss Skywalker. Hearts!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs