Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Abducted by...I NEED HELP!!!



I'm having problems with my blog...can anybody out there help me???

So I have a new blog through blogger, Courtney's 29th Year.

It is all about my personal struggles and growth I'm going through this year.

But here is the problem... I've lost all my followers!

When I look on my dashboard it says that I have 6 followers of that blog.

When I view the blog, it says that I only have 1. So I don't think my posts are showing up on my friends' googlereaders.

My friend, Shavonne, tried to re-follow my blog and was able to add herself, but then when I went back to my blog to check, it still said I only have 1 follower.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Does anyone out there have any idea how to fix it?

2 comments:

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

When I look at it, it still shows 6. I've noticed on The Mantis Connection that sometimes it shows 10, and sometimes it shows 9. Shavonne is always the one missing if it shows 9. I know that Google Friend Connect is going away soon for all non-blogspot blogs, but I know it's staying for us... Maybe there's a glitch right now? I don't know...

tjy49 said...

Your last post showed up in my google reader, so who knows what the problem is...

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs