Friday, February 24, 2012

Abducted by Kate's questions...

Well, people are running around, tagging each other like CRAZY!!! And since I just answered Andrea's questions earlier this week, I really wasn't going to do another one...but I can't say no to a friend!

So Kate, this one's for you! (find these questions at midnightbookgirl.com)


1. What song would you pick for the soundtrack of the book you're currently reading?

 Man, that is hard because the book I'm reading RIGHT now is Knocked Out By My Nunga-nungas and those girls are British so I have no idea what they are listening to. But I could see Georgia pulling an Emma Stone and busting out some dance moves via "Pocket Full of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield.

2. What drink do you order most at Starbucks?
 
Java Chip Frappuccino even though I know that it is incredibly horribly terribly bad for me!

3. What literary character would you kiss, which one would you marry and which one would you push off a cliff?
 
 First off, I would have to marry Neville Longbottom. So that leaves Jamie Fraser to have a hot and steamy make out session with...and to push off a cliff...hmm...well, the only character that is coming to mind is Lissa from Shut Out, but I think pushing her off a cliff would be a little extreme. Maybe I would just trip her with a stick. 

4. Forget Zombies vs. Unicorns.  Are you Team Robots or Team Mermaid?

I don't know, although I love Ariel, mermaids kind of freak out and they are very limited to the water if we are talking true mermaid and not a mermaid who has been transformed and suddenly has feet. So, I'm going to have to go with Team Robots.

5.  What's the last movie you saw in the theater?

Beauty and the Beast 3D

6.  If they were to make a movie out of your life, who would you want play your love interest?

Kate may be the only one not shocked by this answer but I'm going to go ahead and say Jesse Tyler Ferguson. I love me some Gingers!  Although I love guys like Elijah Wood and Matthew Lewis up on the big screen, in my every day life I'm more attracted to guys like JTF.

7.  If you could kidnap an author, which one would it be and what book would you have them write and/or re-write?

God, that is a hard one....I don't know! My instinct is to go with one of my favorite authors just so I could meet them, but then they would hate me! OH OH OH I GOT IT!!!  I would kidnap Stephanie Meyers and have her rewrite the ending to Breaking Dawn to something a little bit more satisfying! That ending was such a cop out Stephanie, and you know it!!!

8. How many books are in your TBR pile?

If we are only talking about books I bought prior to Jan. 1st, the answer is 88. But since then I have probably bought maybe 5 or 8 more books.

9. What's the worst job you've ever had?

I worked at two different daycares back in 2005 and they were both awful! One because of how the place was run and the other because of how they treated their staff.

10.  I want to paint an accent wall in my bedroom Peacock Blue, what color would you recommend for the other 3 walls? :)

Peacock blue is such a strong color that I would paint the other walls Swiss Chocolate White, which is the shade of white I just used on my wall at home! But I would accent with some throw pillows and whatnots that were deep purples and greens.



11.  What is your favorite board game?

My favorite games are Scattagories and Apples to Apples, but they don't involve a board, so when it comes to actual "board" games I would have to go with either the classic; Clue, or Andrea has this great game called Imagine If that I love to play! You have to play with your friends and you write everyones name down on the board, or you can use fictional characters or celebrities, and then you ask questions like "If Katniss was a shoe, what kind of shoe would she be?" or "If Kate was a piece of athletic equipment, what would she be?" In which case the answer to that question, no matter who it is in reference to, is always jock strap!  

And saddly no, I am not attending BEA this year! Maybe next year....maybe...

3 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Who are you calling a jock strap? lol, love your answers. I wish you could bottle up a little bit of Bittner and send it out here!

fakesteph said...

so fun! my shift key is broken, so forgive me, but i am only going to use the other shift key for punctuation, because i am the kind of girl who uses left shift key 100% of the time.

3 for me: Marry Dave the Laugh, Make out with Marcus Flutie, push off a cliff... umbridge. Also... shut out just moved to the bottom of my tbr pile.

and i hope kate considers some nice shades of browns for her decorating!

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Love your answers. We talked about Easy A at book club after you left I think - Ame hadn't seen it so we were telling her how funny that part of the movie is!

I feel the same way about Lissa - and yeah, I wouldn't push anyone off a cliff so I'd probably just tell her to grow up.

Jesse Tyler Ferguson is so cute and I can totally see you with someone like him (someone who's straight, of course)!

And ImaginIff is so much fun - and yes, jock strap is always the answer to that question! ;)

Maybe you and I can go together to BEA next year and we can meet up with Kate and Steph! That would be awesome!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs