Saturday, April 21, 2012

Abducted by Readathon Challenges

Okay I'm going to add in a post about two of the challenges real quick before I get back to reading!

I'm a little late on this one, I loved the ones Kim and Steph put up on their blogs (although I have no idea what they are) and so I just had to do one just for fun! Mine is going to be pretty obvious though, at least to one of my readers for sure, and it is a book I hope to at least start today!




And for my book sentence challenge...

Heroes fallen into the wild paper towns

For this challenge I used the Heroes graphic novel I will be reading today
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
and Paper Towns by John Green

Happy reading!

7 comments:

Nea said...

Love your sentense!! :)

Bybee said...

Heroes fallen into the wild paper towns is beautiful. It's got that whiff of haiku to it.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have been abducted too! Every read a thon I have so much fun with the challenges....LOL

Joy Weese Moll said...

Here to cheer! You're doing great. Love your book sentence, completely baffled by your book title pictures -- but the pictures are sure fun!

Have a great day of reading!

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

Love your pictures! The naked man, hee hee! ;) And that's a great sentence! I eyed my John Green books when trying to come up with mine, but nothing really seemed to go with my other titles.

Happy reading!

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

I love your sentece! Have you read Paper Towns? I'm planning on reading it before BEA. Thanks for participating!! I hope you had a good time during reading and at your book club! (I also hope you got more sleep than I did).

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I totally am baffled by your book puzzle! Great job with it! And thanks for playing.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs