Sunday, April 8, 2012

Abducted by Sundays in bed with.......4.8.12


This is a picture of my copy of Cinder looking all neglected and forlorn on the side of my couch because I will not be spending my Sunday in bed with it.

I really want to make it to the early morning mass today and I have to take a walk and want to do it when it is still slightly cool outside, plus it is Easter and I will be spending the evening with the family.

All of that leads to a day spent without my books, but I wish I was in bed with Cinder because I actually am enjoying it even though I went into it very reluctantly.

Apparently, I also wish I was spending my Sunday morning in bed with...


because I totally had a dream about it last night! I had a dream that a friend of mine sent me her copy and I was doing everything I could to read it as fast as possible!

What are you spending this Easter Sunday in bed with?


4 comments:

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

I'm interested in what you have to say about Cinder. I know a lot of people have loved it but I'm just no so sure it's for me.

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

Cinder sounds cool in theory, but I kind of just assumed I probably wouldn't actually like it. I'm definitely going to have to give it a chance now! And I have no excuse for not reading any of the Holly Black books, I'm a bad blogger. :(

Happy Easter!

fakesteph said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cinder! :) And Black Heart!! i would totally send you my copy, but it is on my kindle. :) Have fun with your fam tonight.

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying Cinder! I can't wait for book club!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs