Sunday, September 23, 2012

Abducted by Sundays in Bed With...9.23.12


There are so many amazing books that I SHOULD have spent my Sunday with. But in the end I totally failed!

I came home from mass and was just exhausted and really needing some time chatting with my friends. And even though I'm not much of a phone person, I spent almost the entire afternoon on the phone!

And then I watched a very interesting episode of True Life on MTV. And then I went to family dinner and now I am home!

I'm feeling very overwhelmed by all the read-a-longs I've been trying to do this fall and host myself. So my plan is that I will not be having a Two Towers Tuesday post this week and instead will just try to add more chapters to the future posts so that I can still finish the Lord of the Rings series before The Hobbit is released in December.


I'm going to put all my energy into finishing Circle of Friends ASAP because my dear friend (and host of the Sundays in Bed With meme) Kate at Midnightbookgirl has been so patient with me trying to read this one.

I will be starting Piece of Cake tonight by Cupcake Brown which I'm listening to the audio version of for my book club which meets on Friday.


I'll be starting...




hopefully by Tuesday.








And then I'll be back next week with a huge chunk of...




read and ready to talk about!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

You have some big plans this week! I fell so short on reading last week, and I don't know why. I'm actually behind on my goodreads challenge which makes me sad.

I hope you enjoy all your books and have a great week!

fakesteph said...

I have the books for all the awesome readalongs stacked by my bed, but I haven't been able to get to any of them and it makes me so sad. So so so sad.

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

lol, it's fine with Circle of Friends, but you might have to come up with the questions because now I've read a bunch of other books and they're all in my head making a bunch of noise.

I hope you like the Cupcake Brown read, I hope it's not too dark and defeating. ;)

Katie Pomroy said...

A piece of cake was an awesome book. Albeit, a little far away from my boring life. :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs