Sunday, January 6, 2013

Abducted by Sundays in bed with...1.6.13


SundaysInBedWithSmall

Sundays In Bed With…is hosted by Kate over at Midnightbookgirl.com. It gives us a chance to share what books we are reading on Sundays, or which books we wish we were reading!

Today is the first Sunday that I don’t have to work in like 2 months! YAY! I went to mass this morning, did some grocery shopping, came home, made some lunch, now I’m curled up on my couch (completely stuffed because I’m just such a good cook) and watching season 4 of The Office.

I haven’t watched The Office in over a year so I’m coming back in right at the point where I’ve forgotten most of the jokes so now they’ve all become funny again!

After this episode I’m going to have to turn it off though because I have got to get some reading done!

I am planning on spending some time in bed with…

20130106_150313

I am way behind on this one and I have to finish it and the sequel by the 19th!

So, what are you reading today?

6 comments:

fakesteph said...

I loved this one! I can't wait to hear what you think!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I think once you get into this book, it won't be hard to devour it and the sequel! The audio versions are fantastic, love the narrator!

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

I'm about to start Days of Blood & Starlight. I need to buy it first, though... Hopefully it's still in stores here!

Hope you had a great, lazy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I still haven't read that one! I know, it's crazy. I definitely need to get on that. Hope you enjoy it and the sequel.

Happy reading :)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I got totally confused by this one, I'm tempted to read the second though because so many people have told me it's better than the first! Enjoy :)

brandileigh2003 said...

I have heard great things about Taylor's books and can't wait to read one myself.
Happy reading,
Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs