Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday in bed with...1.27.13


Sundays in bed with is hosted by the totally awesome, amazing, and outstanding Midnightbookgirl!

This past week was my first week back in school in about 6 or 7 years. I have recently decided to create a life for myself where I get to be a Librarian, and in order to do so I have to first get back into school to get my education degree.

I work full time, I'm in two book clubs, I sing in my church choir, and most of my family and friends live in town so I end up going out a lot. How am I going to fit in taking 4 courses and studying for them???

Yeah, that is a good question!

Well, I'm still trying to figure out how to balance everything but I really want to, for the sake of my own sanity, carve out some time on Sunday mornings to keep up on my blog and get some reading done. It is important to take that time because I do have a really long road ahead of my and I really don't want to get burned out.

So anyway, today I am spending some time with Ask the Passengers by A.S. King...


This is actually a book I have selected to read as part of my Levithan Loveathon in February, but I'm just not sure what my time is going to be like next month so I figured I would go ahead and get a head start.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and gets lots of reading done! Feel free to leave me comments letting me know what books you are spending Sundays in Bed with.

Also for more information on my Levithan Loveathon please click on the link and check it out! It is going to be awesome and it is starting in just 4 and a half days!!!!!

5 comments:

Riv said...

I have been spending Sunday in bed with Wilkie Collins' marvellous "The Woman in White". I wish you a nice upcoming week.

fakesteph said...

I have to pick up Ask the Passengers from the library this week and I have The Lover's Dictionary all ready to go. You can totoally do it. I will tell you that if you want to succeed in school, the time needs to come from somewhere. For me, it meant less time commenting on blogs, less time reading, and less time with friends. But I chat online with my friends who are in classes, too. We commiserate on all the time we don't have and use the internet to do our homework together and encourage one another. You can do this! Good luck.

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

I've heard such good things about Ask the Passengers I hope you enjoy it. And I'm so excited for your Levithan Loveathon event.

You will do great in school - I know it!

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I definitely want to read Ask the Passengers and I'm so bummed I didn't pick up a copy at BEA. I hope to read it soon though!

Looking forward to February!!

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

You're going to kick butt in school! :D

Ask the Passengers sounds so good. I'll definitely be looking forward to your review!

And that sandwich looks delicious! Now I'm hungry...

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs