Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sundays in Bed With…Glory Be

SundaysInBedWithSmall


Sundays in Bed with is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing Kate at Midnightbookgirl.com!

download
This Sunday I will be meeting up with one of my book clubs to discuss Glory Be by Augusta Scattergood. Which means that I will be spending my Sunday in bed finishing Glory Be by Augusta Scattergood.

The book is a piece of children’s fiction that is set in small town Mississippi during a time when integration is just beginning.

I only have about 75 pages left and my book club meets at 7pm tonight so I know I should have plenty of time to finish this one. And then I need to read some more of The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis because that is the book that I chose for my other book club!

So, what are you reading?

1 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I am so sorry I missed this post! I hope the book was good, it sounds good and I really love the cover. I still need to finish the Screwtape Letters- which is a bookish resolve I made for this year (and the last couple of years but that's no reason to suppose that this won't be the year!).

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs