Sunday, March 9, 2014

In Bed With A Book...Day 1

In Bed With A Book is hosted by the amazingly wonderful Kate! 

I am one lucky duck who has three days off work with nothing to do but read a bunch of books!

I will also be filling my time with cleaning and blogging. But mostly I'll be read read reading!

Today is Day 1 and this is what is on my schedule for today...

First of all would everyone please take a second to admire my new bed set.

Thank you, thank you very much.

The last bed set I had I hated from the second I put it on my bed. Four years later I finally broke down and bought myself something new!

I'm not really a floral person but this design is really simple so I can handle it. The best part is that I have a queen size bed but I bought a king size comforter.

Why, you might ask. Because my dog Riley is a blanket hog! By the time he gets on the bed I can't move him in order to get more blankets so by having an extra long comforter I'm all set!

I know that all may be very boring to you, but trust me, I am miu miu emocionado!!!

Anyway, here is another image to give you a better look at the books I'll be reading today.

It is The Help by Kathryn Stockett and Girl, 15, Charming But Insane by Sue Limb.

Both books have been on my tbr shelf for far too long. I am hoping that I'll be able to finish Girl 15 today and make considerable progress with The Help.

I'm also hoping to finish It Had To Be You by Jill Shalvis today. However, that one is via my kindle app so I wasn't able to include it in my pick. It is book 7 of the Lucky Harbor series and is slightly different from the rest. Which means I'm being a tad bit of a bratty-cranky-pants when it comes to reading it because I don't like change. I mean it's not bad or anything but it is different and I don't handle different very well. But with less then a hundred pages left I'm sure I'll be able to find it within myself to finish it.

So, anyway that is my plan for today! I hope everyone else has a great Sunday!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love that bed spread! ;)

Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase said...

I love the new bed set! Very cute!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs