Wednesday, March 12, 2014

In Bed With a Book...Day 3

hosted by the delightfully mysterious Kate!
Well, I have to type this one fast as to try to make it to bed soon since tomorrow I actually have to get up and get back to the grind of going to work....boo!

But here are the books I was in bed with today:

I FINISHED Girl, 15, Charming but Insane by Sue Limb and loved it!

I read 100 pages of The Dinner by Herman Koch, which is my book club pick so I'm excited to have made more progress with that.

And I listened to more of Matched by Ally Condie.

I also wrote several reviews that will go up every Wednesday for the rest of the month, and watched a few episodes of Alias and got fully caught up with Emma Approved.


All in all...Good Vacation!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Winds of Change kit by NatashaNaSt Designs